Bosch Rexroth A10VSO Axial Piston Pumps
Bosch Rexroth Axial Piston Variable Pump A10VSO Series 31
The Bosch Rexroth A10VSO is a variable displacement pump with axial piston transmission in swash plate design for hydrostatic drives in the open circuit. The flow is proportional to the drive speed and the displacement. By adjusting the swash plate, the flow can be steplessly changed.
Bosch Rexroth Axial Piston Variable Pumps are world recognised for their energy saving and compact sizes. Rexroth Variable Pumps move with the trend toward into more compact machine tools, which are easily adapted and integrated into any automation architecture supporting multiple configurations and arrangements. Bosch Axial Piston Pumps are extremely tough and highly reliable with a long service life lowering the maintenance costs for the user.
- All-purpose medium pressure pump
- Sizes 18 to 140
- Nominal pressure 280 bar
- Maximum pressure 350 bar
- Open circuit
Key features of the Bosch Rexroth A10VSO Axial Piston Pump include:
- Variable pump with axial piston rotary group in swashplate design for hydrostatic drives in open circuit.
- The flow is proportional to the drive speed and displacement.
- The flow can be infinitely varied by adjusting the swashplate angle.
- Through drive for mounting of further pumps up to same nominal size.
- 2 drain ports.
- Excellent suction performance.
- Low operating noise.
- Long service life.
- Favourable power/weight ratio.
- Versatile controller range.
- Short control time.
- The through drive is suitable for adding gear pumps and axial piston pumps up to the same size, i.e., 100% through drive.
- Suitable for operation with mineral oil and HF hydraulic fluids.
You can also view the Bosch Rexroth A10VSO Series 31 Axial Piston Variable Pump Technical Data Sheet at: https://www.boschrexroth.com/en/gb/media-details/1560c105-593b-4c51-ab84-01552c3d66fb
WE ARE A BOSCH REXROTH CERTIFIED EXCELLENCE PARTNER
To enquire about Bosch Rexroth Axial Piston Pumps, please contact Neilson Hydraulics on: 0114 276 4430 / E: email@example.com or visit our website at: https://www.neilson-hydraulics.co.uk