Bosch Rexroth A2fm Axial Piston Fixed Motors
The Bosch Rexroth A2FM Axial Piston Fixed Motor is a fixed displacement motor with axial tapered piston transmission in bent axis design for hydrostatic drives in the open and closed circuit. With axial piston units in bent axis design, the pistons are arranged diagonally to drive the shaft. The pistons are directly supported by the drive shaft and there create pressure-dependent torque.
Neilson Hydraulics supplies the following Bosch Rexroth A2FM Axial Piston Motors:
- All-purpose high pressure motor
- Size 5…16, 160… 1000
- Nominal pressure up to 400 bar
- Maximum pressure up to 450 bar
- Open and closed circuits
Key features of the Bosch Rexroth Axial Piston Fixed Motor A2FM include:
- Large variety of available nominal sizes allows exact adjustment to the application.
- High power density.
- Very high total efficiency.
- High starting efficiency.
- Working ports SAE flange or thread.
- Optional with integrated pressure relief valve.
- Optional with mounted additional valve: counterbalance valve (BVD/BVE), flushing and boost-pressure valve.
- Bent-axis design.
Table of Values:
WE ARE A BOSCH REXROTH SALES PARTNER
Neilson Hydraulics is a Bosch Rexroth UK Sales Partner. Neilson Hydraulics supplies Bosch Rexroth CETOP 3 & 5 Directional Valves, Bosch Rexroth ZDB Pressure Relief Valves, Bosch Rexroth ZDR Pressure Reducing Valves, Bosch Rexroth Check Valves, Bosch Rexroth A10VSO Axial Piston Pumps, Bosch Rexroth PV7 Vane Pumps, Bosch Rexroth Filters & Elements, Bosch Rexroth Diaphragm-Type Accumulators HAD, Bosch Rexroth Bladder-Type Accumulators HAB, Bosch Rexroth Cylinders, Bosch Rexroth Electronics, Bosch Hydraulic Accessories (Bosch Rexroth Hirschman Plugs, Rectifier Plugs & Coils) and Bosch Rexroth CytroPac Small Power Units.