Bosch Rexroth Power Packs
The compact Bosch Rexroth CytroPac Hydraulic Power Unit is a revolutionary solution for machine tool design. The Bosch Rexroth CytroPac Power Unit is 100% drop in ready for a wide range of pressure and flow applications. This is a huge advantage over past issues of both installation space and compatibility. With every hydraulic power unit function packaged into one unit including an efficient Sytronix variable-speed pump drive, i4.0-enabled interface, and a no-hassle cooling and degassing tank design, the plug-and-play Bosch Rexroth CytroPac can help you achieve new levels of productivity in new and retrofitted machine designs.
- Component series 1X
- Tank size 20 l
- Maximum operating pressure 240 bar
- Power 1.5 … 4 kW
Key features of the Bosch Rexroth CytroPac Small Power Unit include:
- Integrated frequency converter.
- Power unit is suitable for S1 operation (continuous operation).
- Early warning signals in case of faults regarding oil level, temperature, return flow filter and frequency converter.
- Plug and run (electrical connection via plug-in connection).
- Integrated cooling for motor and frequency converter, optionally also for active oil cooling.
- Noise-reduced design.
- Integrated oil drain facility.
- Integrated return flow filter.
- Reduced pressure fluid volume due to degassing-optimized tank.
- Compact design.
- Prestart Control to reduce the collapse of pressure.
- Sleep function to reduce the power consumption, e.g., during accumulator charging operation.
To view the Bosch Rexroth CytroPac Small Power Unit in action please view this video on YouTube:
WE ARE A BOSCH REXROTH CERTIFIED EXCELLENCE PARTNER
You can also view the Bosch Rexroth CytroPac Small Power Unit Technical Information at: https://www.boschrexroth.com/ics/cat/?cat=Industrial-Hydraulics-Catalog&p=p943945