Danfoss H1 Pumps
The Danfoss H1 family of Closed-Circuit Variable Displacement Axial Piston Pumps are designed for use with all existing Danfoss hydraulic motors for the control and transfer of hydraulic power.
Danfoss H1 Axial Piston Pumps – Single and Tandem
The Danfoss H1 Axial Piston Variable Displacement Pumps are of cradle swashplate design and are intended for closed circuit applications. Flow direction is reversed by tilting the swashplate to the opposite side of the neutral (zero displacement) position. The flow rate is proportional to the pump input speed and displacement. The latter is infinitely adjustable between zero and maximum displacement.
Danfoss H1 Pumps can be used together in combination with other Danfoss pumps and motors in the overall hydraulic system.
Danfoss hydrostatic products are designed with 15 different displacements (cm3 [in3]):
45.0 53.8 60.4 68.0 69.0 78.0 89.2 101.7 115.8 130.8 147.0 165.0 211.5 251.7 280.2 [2.75] [3.28] [3.69] [4.15] [4.22] [4.76] [5.44] [6.21] [7.07] [7.98] [8.97] [10.07] [12.91] [15.36] [17.10]
Danfoss H1 (High Pressure) Axial Piston Pump Family Overview
The Danfoss H1 range is built around an advanced electrical control and available in a wide range of displacements. It is designed for quality and reliability and offers expanded functionality, greater total efficiency, and easy installation.
Danfoss PLUS+1® allows you to rapidly develop and customise electronic machine control. It opens up the future by combining machine controls and diagnostics in an integrated operating network. All Danfoss H1 control and sensor options are Danfoss PLUS+1 Compliant.
Designed for quality and reliability:
- One design concept
- Single piece swash plate
Installation and packaging benefits:
- Length optimized pump
- Minimum one clean side
- Higher corner power
- Higher package size ratio
- Standardized connector interface
- Expanded functionality through PLUS+1®
- PLUS+1 Compliant control and sensor options
- Integral filtration available with integrated filter bypass sensors and switch
Greater total efficiency
- Minimized control losses
- Improved charge circuit
- Lower control pressure for less power consumption
Wide range of controls
- Electro-hydraulic controls:
- Electrical Displacement Control(EDC)
- Forward-Neutral-Reverse (FNR)
- Non-Feedback Proportional Electric (NFPE)
- Automotive Control (AC)
- Fan Drive Control (FDC)
- Manual Displacement Control (MDC)
- Common control across entire family
Maximize performance, efficiency, and profit
- Perfect fit for your applications: The H1P can be used in overall hydraulic systems. Also, it fits hundreds of applications in an easily integrated package
- Efficiency: The integral electro-hydraulic servo system is controlling the rate and direction of the hydraulic flow. This guarantees lowest servo pressure and excellent high-power density. Operating at maximized efficiency, the H1P will lower your total costs of ownership
- Optimised profile and design: The integrated Gerotor charge pump design including pressure balanced port plates reduces volumetric losses to a possible minimum
- Compactness: A lower total number of parts such as one single swash plate, and no T-bar. These make operating your machine as simple as possible, still providing best quality at highest standards
- Clean side and flexibility: The lightweight, compact H1P is designed with one true clean side. In addition, no operating ports to connect resulting in a flexible placement of components
- Precise control and reliability: Lower total control losses and better resolution due to high current solenoid. These lead to an optimised, reliable, overall control performance, allowing for predictable and safe machine operation
- Variety of control options: Automotive Control (AC), Electrical Displacement Control (EDC), Fan Drive Control (FDC), Forward-Neutral-Reserve Control (FNR), Mechanical Displacement Control (MDC), Non-Feedback Proportional Electric Control (NFPE)
- The H1P solution model: Tools, documentation, modeling, software, and expert knowledge. These are based on Danfoss’ decades of experience available when need mean you get quicker access
- Wide range of displacements: Offering a range of pumps with 45-280 cm² per round. The H1P is a modular pump flexible enough to fit all kinds of applications
- High pressure capability: Working with 480 bar delta pressure, the H1P operates at highest pressure
- Equipment application solutions: We understand how to use integrated solutions across a myriad of equipment applications. With H1P, whatever your machine design needs, we will deliver application-specific designs that fit your machine. It also will lower your business risk exposure through reliable, available, proven products and system solutions. Let us prove it to you at our global Application Development Centers. Come see how the H1P can help solve your application needs.
Features and benefits
- Construction: Durable, robust design meets the demands of harsh work conditions for applications in construction, forestry, and agriculture machines
- Material handling: PLUS+1® delivers precision control. Pump dimensions fit any design
- Specialty: Conversion capability fits a myriad of machine types
To enquire about the Danfoss H1 Axial Piston Pump range, please call Neilson Hydraulics on 01709 821 002 or email: email@example.com.