VHS Banner

Kleentek – Electrostatic Liquid Cleaner

Take your oil cleanliness to the next level with KLEENTEK Electrostatic Liquid Cleaners. Standard filtration will only remove the heavy 15-20% of oil contaminants, Electrostatic Cleaners will remove the remaining 80% plus.


The KLEENTEK unique electrostatic cleaning system operates by passing the oil through an electrostatic field, which incorporates positive and negative charged electrodes plus a dielectric collector, which removes all contaminants regardless of size i.e., metal fibres, sand, dust and oxidation products, providing unrivalled levels of fluid cleanliness and machine reliability.


KLEENTEK Electrostatic Liquid Cleaners are easily applied to the oil reservoir, circulating the oil through the cleaning chamber by its own pumping system. There are a range of different sizes to suit oil volumes and viscosities.




KLEENTEK ELC Benefits include:

  • Removes varnish.
  • Removes oil contaminants to sub-micron levels.
  • Removes all oxidation products.
  • Extends oil life.
  • Extends component life.
  • Cleans internal surfaces (removes 'varnish' deposits).
  • Reduces oil leaks.
  • Available to hire or buy.


Removes Varnish

KLEENTEK ELC’s removes varnish deposits from system internals. If left inside the system these gradually reduce clearances and increase friction, leading to wear and erratic machine operation.

  • Reduces oil change costs by 90%.
  • Reducing filter replacement costs by 80%.
  • Reducing Machinery failure costs by 56%.
  • Reducing downtime costs by 80%.
  • Reducing machine maintenance costs by 70%.



KLEENTEK ELC Typical Applications include:

  • Turbine Lubes
  • Hydraulics
  • Compressors
  • Gear Oils
  • Transformers
  • Heat Transfer Oils
  • Paper Machine Oils


The key features of the KLEENTEK ELC include:

  • Portable
  • Operates On-Line
  • Low Running Costs
  • Low Maintenance
  • Cleans Oil To Sub-Micro Levels


How it Works

Where mechanical filtration is limited by the mesh pore size, KLEENTEK ELCs employ a unique electrostatic system to collect all types and sizes of contaminants. This provides increased machine reliability and unrivalled levels of fluid cleanliness. 


Inside each cleaning chamber is a consumable Collector Element. Polar contaminants are attracted out of the oil by positive (+) and negative (-) electrodes and are then held in the collector.




Meet the KLEENTEK ELC range available to hire or buy from Neilson Hydraulics:




For all the in-depth technical specifications please view this link: https://oilcare.com/downloads/Kleentek-Electrostatic-Liquid-Cleaner.pdf


We are Kleentek stockist and Kleentek distributor. To enquire about KLEENTEK Electrostatic Liquid Cleaners (ELCs) which are available to hire or buy from Neilson Hydraulics, please contact us on T: 01709 821 002 / E: sales@neilson-hydraulics.co.uk or visit: https://www.neilson-hydraulics.co.uk/kleentek-electrostatic-liquid-cleaners.html