What is a Danfoss Actuator?
What is a Danfoss Actuator?
A hydraulic actuator is a mechanical device that uses hydraulics to convert energy into a linear movement. The mechanical energy produced is generally used to lift or press things that require a great deal of energy. Heavy equipment usually relies on several hydraulic actuators to function.
Advantages of Hydraulic Actuators
- Hydraulic actuators are rugged and suited for high force applications. They can produce forces 25 times greater than pneumatic cylinders of equal size. They also operate in pressures of up to 4,000 psi.
- A hydraulic actuator can hold force and torque constant without the pump supplying more fluid or pressure due to the incompressibility of fluids.
- Hydraulic actuators can have their pumps and motors located a considerable distance away with minimal loss of power.
‘Danfoss PVE Series 7 PVG 32 Solenoid offers superior reliability for all conditions'
The Danfoss PVE Series 7 design is based on the existing, highly successful Danfoss PVE series. This technically advanced and highly future-proof solenoid has a number of proven-in-use features that deliver the high reliability expected of a Danfoss Power Solutions product.
The Danfoss PVE Series 7 PVG 32 Solenoid model is 100% compatible with Danfoss Series 4 and fully interchangeable. It will easily replace Danfoss Series 4 providing you with a range of new benefits, including:
- Microcontroller with embedded software algorithms – The upgrade to embedded software algorithms ensures increased repeatability and high performance of the Danfoss PVE Series 7 Solenoid.
- Robustness from potting and encapsulation – The robustness of the Danfoss PVE Series 7 is further ensured by the extensive and proven potting competence of Danfoss, and the superior corrosion protection on all metal parts. Moreover, encapsulation makes sure the electronics are completely sealed, and that nothing will interfere with the performance – even in the toughest conditions.
- Increased diagnostic coverage – The enhanced spool position sensor with a dual demodulator, increases the diagnostic coverage and makes the Danfoss PVE Series 7 even s and more reliable.
- Robust in extreme conditions from -40 to +90 °C – The Danfoss PVE Series 7 has an increased temperature range which makes it ready for the toughest conditions anywhere in the world.
- Extreme control – The precision and performance of the Danfoss PVE Series 7 is second to none. Hydraulic motors and cylinders have never been controlled more accurately than with the Danfoss PVE Series 7.
Neilson Hydraulics is an official sales partner for Danfoss Power Solutions (formerly Sauer Danfoss).
To enquire about Danfoss PVE Series 7 PVG 32 Solenoids, please contact Neilson Hydraulics on: 01709 821 002 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at: http://www.neilson-hydraulics.co.uk/store/sauer-danfoss
Neilson Hydraulics supplies Danfoss PVG 32 Proportional Valve Components, including Danfoss Inlet Sections, Danfoss Valve Bodies & Covers, Danfoss Solenoids (Danfoss PVEA, Danfoss PVEH, Danfoss PVEM & Danfoss PVEO Actuators), Danfoss End Plates, Danfoss Bolt Kits, Danfoss Mechanical Handle Assembly, Danfoss Standard Flow Control Spools, Danfoss Orbital Motors, Danfoss H1 Pumps, Danfoss H1 Motors and Danfoss Series 45 Open Circuit Axial Piston Pumps. We have been a Danfoss Distributer in the UK for over 30 years and have excellent technical knowledge of the range.