White Drive Orbital X Motors
White Drive Orbital X Motors (formerly Danfoss Orbital X Motors) are the next generation of hydraulic motors. With its unseen modular platform, and form and fit with your existing applications, it redefines motor conversion, improves your performance and reduces your total cost of ownership.
The key benefits of the White Drive Orbital X Motors include:
- Up to 15 % higher torque than the former Danfoss OMP and Danfoss OMR Motors.
- Stronger bearing capacity for higher radial load in applications.
- Improved shaft seal prolongs motor lifetime.
- Continuously high efficiency throughout long product lifetime.
- Reduced risk for breakdown.
- Two new modular product platforms ensure high flexibility in many applications.
- Aligned ports are compatible with your existing applications.
- Offset and end ports are compatible with your existing applications.
- The flexibility and compatibility provides easy conversion.
- Improved shaft seal lifetime of approx. 50%.
- Improved shaft seal protection with new O-ring.
- Improved painting provides higher corrosion resistance.
Faster response time with new tools and service
- Product configurator releases new material numbers immediately.
- Lifetime estimation tool reduces development time.
- The intelligent product selection tool results in spot on product selection.
- Product conversion tool provides easy conversion from existing to new motor.
Neilson Hydraulics is a Danfoss Sales Partner and distributes White Drive Orbital X Motors, including White Drive OMP X Motors and White Drive OMR X Motors. To enquire about White Drive Motors, please call us on 01709 8210002, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit:https://www.neilson-hydraulics.co.uk/collections/white-drive-motors
Neilson Hydraulics is an official sales partner for Danfoss Power Solutions (formerly Sauer Danfoss.